By registering in SendSMSnow.com and sending any message from the SendSMSnow system, I hereby agree that I have read, and agree to comply with the following terms and conditions governing the VIE Corp. Messaging Center SendSMSnow.com. SendSMSnow.com is a property of VIE Corp. and the use of its services is available to anyone in the world only if they abide to the Terms and Conditions that govern this SERVICE.
2. Use of SendSMSnow Messaging Center. You are not to use the Messaging Center for any unlawful or abusive purpose, including but not limited to any use which disrupts SendSMSnow system or other customers, damages SendSMSnow property, or interferes with SendSMSnow ability to provide service to other users. You agree to comply with all laws while using the Messaging Center and you agree not to transmit any communication that would violate any laws, court order or regulation or would likely be offensive to the recipient. You are responsible for all content you transmit through the Messaging Center. SendSMSnow only provides you with the FREE SERVICE of sending short messages to mobile phones worldwide. SendSMSnow messaging center is not liable for any consequences that might arise from sending messages by any person that uses the service provided at sendSMSnow.com
3. Privacy. SendSMSnow will collect, store, process, transmit or otherwise handle private information only with the knowledge and consent of you, our users. Mostly, this is done by completing an online form. SendSMSnow will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. SendSMSnow will not be liable for any lack of privacy you may experience while using the Messaging Center SendSMSnow has the right to intercept, disclose, or delete any messages sent through the Messaging Center in order to protect its rights
4. We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit networkadvertising.org.
5. SendSMSnow may send you occasional emails as registered users to notify you about new features, system updates and promotional offers from our partners. You can always opt-out from the notification and promotional emails by clicking on the opt-out link in the email.
6. Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances will SendSMSnow be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, direct, special, punitive, incidental, consequential damages of any character that arise from you or any other users use of the Messaging Center at sendsmsnow.com. SendSMSnow is not liable for any act associated with the proper exercise of its rights under 2 and 3 of this agreement between SendSMSnow Messaging Center and you, the user of sendsmsnow.com.
7. No Warranties. SendSMSnow makes no express warranty regarding the service or the messaging center and disclaims any implied warranty, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. SendSMSnow does not authorize anyone to make a warranty of any kind on its behalf and you should not relay in any such statement.
8. DISCLAIMER To the fullest extent permitted by law sendsmsnow.com (the Site) and its contents is provided by SendSMSnow.com on an "as is" and "as available" basis and no representations or warranties (expressed or implied) of any kind are made (and they are expressly disclaimed) with respect to the Services, the Site or its contents including, without limit, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Further, SendSMSnow.com does not represent or warrant that: (i) the Services will meet your requirements; (ii) the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (iii) any results obtained from using the Services will be accurate, complete or current. You acknowledge that the allocation of risk in these terms reflects the price paid for the Services and that it is not within the control of SendSMSnow.com how or for what purposes the Services are used. If any exclusion in this service is held to be invalid and SendSMSnow.com becomes liable for loss or damage that may lawfully be limited then such liability shall be limited to the amount paid by you for the Services. SendSMSnow.com shall have no liability to the Client for any loss arising from any material, data or instructions supplied whether digitally or otherwise by the Client or on its behalf which is incomplete, inaccurate, illegible, out of sequence or in the wrong form or arising from late arrival or non-arrival or any other fault by the Client or on its behalf. SendSMSnow.com is not responsible for any delay, malfunction, non performance and/or other degradation of performance of any of the Services caused by or resulting from any alteration, modification and/or amendments due to changes and specifications requested or implemented by the Client whether or not beyond the Services already supplied. SendSMSnow.com reserves the right to raise additional charges for any work so arising. If any Services are or become unavailable then SendSMSnow.com will use reasonable endeavors to repair and reinstate the service, depending on the severity of the failure. If failure is caused by the Client or any agent of the Client to whom access to Servers was given then the Client shall pay all costs to reinstate and/or repair the Server. Where such unavailability is due to the negligent failure of SendSMSnow.com to deal with circumstances within its control and is for more than a total of 48 hours in any 30 day period then SendSMSnow.com will at its discretion either pay to you compensation limited to a refund of the fee paid by you for the unavailable Services or provide you with a credit up to the same amount. Neither SendSMSnow.com nor anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production or supply of the Services shall be liable to the Client or any other person for any loss under Terms, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise howsoever and whatever the cause thereof by reason of or in connection with the Terms or the Services for any: (i) economic loss of any kind whatsoever, or (ii) loss of profit, business contracts, revenues or anticipated savings, or (iii) damage to the Client's reputation or goodwill, or (iv) loss resulting from any claim made by any third party, or (v) special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any nature whatsoever, and the Client shall indemnify SendSMSnow.com from and against any claim which may be made against SendSMSnow.com in respect thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or of liability for consequential or incidental damages and therefore the above may not apply to you. If SendSMSnow.com is prevented or delayed in or from performing any of its obligations under the Conditions due to circumstances beyond its control such as but not limited to governmental acts, war, riots, strikes or trade disputes (including by and with our own employees), technical failure, general availability of the Internet, power failure, communications failure, weather, flood, fire or explosion, natural or local emergency SendSMSnow.com shall not be liable for this.
Agreement. You acknowledge that these terms and conditions are a material part of SendSMSnow decision to
provide Messaging Center service to you.
SendSMSnow may amend this policy from time to time, at our discretion. If we make any substantial changes we
will notify you by posting the changes here on these Terms and Condition pages. If you have more questions,
comments, report any violations of the Messaging Center sendsmsnow.com please send your feedback to us here.